Website constantly disabled again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessica.C

Prime Account
Reaction score
A while back, when the message first appeared, I've been getting it almost constantly (though before I've NEVER gotten it, not for a very long time anyways)...then I removed a chat box from one of my sites, and it stopped coming so often.....then suddenly, lately, it's been appearing more often again. I've been told in the other thread that it's the "concurrent processes", which count the combination of visitors and cron jobs and since I don't have any cron jobs (at least I don't think I have any), I'm guessing I'm getting way too many visitors?

I can't upgrade for personal reasons (parents won't allow it) - I only have prime because the time I purchased the "upgrade" I had enough money in my Paypal account. But I definitely can't upgrade now, to a real premium account

It's really frustrating and I don't know if removing the chat box from my main site would even help

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I would suggest removing the chat box again, the issue with the majority of chat scripts is that they constantly poll for updates which means an open PHP process per person. For a long period of time we had much of the resource monitoring systems turned off while we rewrote them and is probably why this seems to be coming out of nowhere for you.

Bryon is working on an article for the new help center to better explain how the resource monitoring works which will hopefully clear somethings up.

Jessica.C

Prime Account
Reaction score
Well I removed it and I'm still getting them. There must be something else. Wonder what it is :/

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like something is keeping PHP open on your account, I'm guessing one of your scripts is not closing connections properly. If I have time tonight I'll try to figure out what's causing it, if not I should have some time tomorrow.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I've PM'd you some info.

Status
Not open for further replies.