Not open for further replies.

tfmzx10h

Reaction score
Domain document root not found.

This error i get please help!

My site: tfmz.x10host.com

My forum also problem
Not Found
The requested URL /forum/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

http://tfmz.x10host.com/forum/

tfmzx10h

Reaction score
Now its not letting me post a Thread.. This error pops up..

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /forum/index.php on this server.

tfmzx10h

Reaction score
Anybody help me with this issue please? It goes away for 2mins then comes back again when i try to create a Topic on my forum.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

What data are you submitting, exactly? Please could I have the post's title and content? :)

Thank you,

tfmzx10h

Reaction score
Erm that error did manage to go but a new error poped in this time i cant reply to Topics this error pops up...

Mysqli prepare error: Table './tfmzx10h_transformoon/xf_search_index' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Search/SourceHandler/MySqlFt.php at line 110
  5. XenForo_Search_SourceHandler_MySqlFt->_pushToIndex() in XenForo/Search/SourceHandler/MySqlFt.php at line 82
  6. XenForo_Search_SourceHandler_MySqlFt->insertIntoIndex() in XenForo/Search/Indexer.php at line 44
  7. XenForo_Search_Indexer->insertIntoIndex() in XenForo/Search/DataHandler/Post.php at line 61
  8. XenForo_Search_DataHandler_Post->_insertIntoIndex() in XenForo/Search/DataHandler/Abstract.php at line 275
  9. XenForo_Search_DataHandler_Abstract->insertIntoIndex() in XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage.php at line 760
  10. XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->_insertOrUpdateSearchIndex() inXenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage.php at line 739
  11. XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->_indexForSearch() in XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage.php at line 585
  12. XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1409
  13. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 557
  14. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionAddReply() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  15. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  16. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/tfmzx10h/public_html/forum/index.php at line 13

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi tfmzx10h,

Before we can help any further, please can I ask that you enter your XenForo Customer Area and click "Generate Validation Token". Please send me the token, by either sending me a Private Message or by emailing me at william[@]x10hosting.com.

This is because XenForo is paid software, and requires a license to operate. Please provide me with a validation token within 24 hours, to avoid service disruption. :)

Thank you,

tfmzx10h

Reaction score
Hi tfmzx10h,

Before we can help any further, please can I ask that you enter your XenForo Customer Area and click "Generate Validation Token". Please send me the token, by either sending me a Private Message or by emailing me at william[@]x10hosting.com.

This is because XenForo is paid software, and requires a license to operate. Please provide me with a validation token within 24 hours, to avoid service disruption. :)

Thank you,

Done sir :)

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi tfmzx10h,

Thank you for the validation token. I have repaired the affected MySQL table. Please could you try re-submitting your post? :)

tfmzx10h

Reaction score
Oops one more error that old error popped in again when i try creating a topic or thread anywhere around the forums it says

The following error occurred:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /forum/index.php on this server.
lwbgaXp.png

Please help!

Last edited:

tfmzx10h

Reaction score
Anybody will help please? I am receiving this error every single day and every minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.