Dropping in for the first time in nearly 8 years

Cynical

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

My name's Sean and I've been a big fan/user of x10hosting for about ten years. With the exception of needing the help of the community a few times in the past few years setting up domain names, I haven't really posted since 2007. So, I'd figure I'd stop in and say "hi".

I'm a programmer by trade and I (barely) maintain a blog at seannormoyle.net. That's why I found and joined x10 while I was in high school and I've enjoyed their supreme free hosting for an entire decade, which is awesome.

I actually even used to be a volunteer "account manager" (or something like that) for x10 "back in the day" until I had to get an after-school job and didn't have time to keep up with my duties here... Anyone still around who used to hang out here a lot in 2006-07? I noticed Corey is still at it which is great to see and even better to see the community is still here.

So, what did I miss?

jensen

Reaction score
Cheers Sean.
Can remember the username - Cynical :) appearing in so many helpful posts, then work took me away. Good to see you back.
Programmers are much in demand these days. And so many websites offering to teach programming. Not like back in those days.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
How are ya. I remember the name. I hope mine is as rememberable....(Is that a word...)