406 Not Acceptable

Status
Not open for further replies.

tfmzx10h

Reaction score
Not Acceptable error came... While i was trying to edit template of the Theme...?

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /mybb/admin/index.php could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Please Help!

tfmzx10h

Reaction score
Anybody please? I can't edit my Theme, when i try to edit it and then save it it shows me an error.

karrx10h

Reaction score
Congratulations.

I don't host any forum. They are only very simple HTML documents and a very few of PHP scripts. Still I can't load any file.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
That's because your browser is telling the server that it won't accept the files as they are (it could be the character encoding, the language, etc.). You either need to change your browser's accept-whatever request headers (they'll be in your browser preferences/settings, but that may not work if you're using a proxy/anonymizer, which has its own preferences that are not under your control, and is why Dead-i told you to make sure your weren't using one) or make sure your pages can return what the browser will accept.

caftpx10

Reaction score
200_s.gif

Sorry, I needed to get that out of my system.

Now, have you tried a different type of device rather than a PC, like a phone?

karrx10h

Reaction score
Now, have you tried a different type of device rather than a PC, like a phone?

No. But don't worry. It's not a console issue. It's only that my IP is blacklisted (or similar) by x10Hosting systems. I've tried with the "Hola Better Internet" add-on for Firefox and I've been able to access to my pages.

Thanks for your attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.