Any free traffic exchange script??

goodone

Reaction score
I am thinking of starting my own manual traffic exchange business but my problem is, I don't have a credit card or any money for that matter to spent on a traffic exchange script. So does anyone know where I can get a free Traffic Exchange script?? I would greatly appreciate it if I got a free script because when I make some money I would definately buy a better script so that it would be a better experience for each of my customers. I have searched almost every where to find a free traffic exchange script but so far I've been unsucessful. I don't have any friend that would buy the script for me and then in turn I would pay them back even with great interest, my friends can't help me anyway because they have the same problem as me, they don't have any credit card.

So does anyone have a clue or any idea where I can get a free traffic exchange script? Any helpful suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

cointoss

Reaction score
I can assure you I have searched extensively and have NOT found one. There is one listed on SourceForge, but its not manual, and it does not work. You can try the one from Ventrino for 30 days free. You won't make enough to pay for it in 30 days though (I tried. lol.) You can get it at ventrino.com. Incidentally, if I had the money, that's the one I'd pay for.

(If you found this helpful, you can always add to my reputation. And if you do find one, please remember me and let me know where it's at too!)

Last edited:

Jim Kennedy

Reaction score
I just installed that open source traffic exchange script from SourceForge and it does work. It has a readme file that just barely gives enough info for a non programmer to figure out but it definitely has all its parts there. I had a fee hosting account but it did allow for one database and that is all I needed. I had to register the data base and it took some time but got that done. The trick is to get the data base set up after creating a name for it, and it needs phpMyAdmin to get the admin configured. For me, the trick was to get signed up as a normal user BEFORE I entering the admin info because the normal surfer registration goes right into the database off the main page of the traffic exchange. And the Admin info can go right above on the table created by the database. I used php 5.13 and it was default and it worked just fine. After setting up the database in myPhpAdmin you need to Import all that is on the file "traffic.sql" which goes automatically. It took me about 20 hours to configure, and I love to surf traffic exchanges and that might have helped, but the rest was just trial and error and going over the readme dozens of times. The result is at http://endofthelinestation.awardspace.us in case anyone is interested. Probably not. lol

Jim Kennedy

Reaction score
Actually, the hosting platform at awardspace dropped support for php 4 so I changed the script over to free hostia. the new working version of this free script I found at sourceforge.net is http://endofthelinestation.us. Since its a free script on a fee hosting platform, it will remain active until free hostia drops php server configuration support. That may be years from now.