I can't access my webpage (times out). cPanel also times out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocs3mile

Reaction score
Not sure what the problem is, but I suddenly can't access my website or the files of my website through the cPanel. When I enter the URL of one of my webpages the connection times out ( http://ocs3miletracker.x10host.com/3mile.html ). This is true for all my webpages. I have two accounts with different emails associated and both are behaving the same way. If my account has been suspended or something I should at least be notified.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
"1. Find your name in the dropdown box and press the select button." Your account is fine. The time-out is either your connection (that happens sometimes) or simply that the server was under an unusual load at the time. If you are still having trouble, run a traceroute to the URL from the command line (on Windows, open a command prompt and type "tracert <your url>" and hit return). That will tell you where things are going wrong/timing out. If it's at the x10Hosting end, your IP address might have been locked out for some reason (login failures or some such) and will need to be cleared from the list. Please post back your results.

Last edited:

ocs3mile

Reaction score
Not sure what you mean by "1. Find your name in the dropdown box and press the select button." I ran tracecert with my url the connection timed out on the x10Hosting end. My ip address being blocked is the most logical answer to the problems I'm having. How do I request that my ip address be unblocked? or I guess verify that that is the problem with x10Hosting.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
That's a direct quote from the "run accountability" web page at the URL you posted, which I wouldn't have been able to see if your account was suspended/terminated. And you just did make that request - staff will need to determine why it was blocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.