Internal server error

Status
Not open for further replies.

sobrinx1

Reaction score
My server gives me error 500, I cannot use the website and the .htaccess says it exists but will not show up. Error log:
NOTICE Undefined index: name /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/softaculous/enduser/main/functions.php 3643
NOTICE Undefined index: min /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/softaculous/enduser/main/functions.php 8008
NOTICE Undefined index: pgtimezone /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/softaculous/enduser/main/functions.php 68
WARNING
NOTICE Undefined index: min /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/softaculous/enduser/main/functions.php 8008
NOTICE Undefined offset: 1 /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/softaculous/enduser/main/functions.php 3729
NOTICE Undefined offset: 1 /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/softaculous/enduser/main/functions.php 3733
NOTICE Undefined offset: 1 /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/softaculous/enduser/main/functions.php 3737
NOTICE Undefined index: name /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/softaculous/enduser/hooks/pre_upgrade_cagefs.php 58
NOTICE Undefined index: name /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/softaculous/enduser/hooks/pre_upgrade_cagefs.php 70
NOTICE Undefined index: name /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/softaculous/enduser/hooks/pre_upgrade_cagefs.php 84
WARNING
WARNING
WARNING
WARNING
NOTICE Undefined index: name /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/softaculous/enduser/main/functions.php 3665
NOTICE Undefined index: min /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/softaculous/enduser/main/functions.php 8092
NOTICE Undefined index: pgtimezone /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/softaculous/enduser/main/functions.php 68
WARNING
NOTICE Undefined index: min /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/softaculous/enduser/main/functions.php 8092
NOTICE Undefined offset: 1 /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/softaculous/enduser/main/functions.php 3751
NOTICE Undefined offset: 1 /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/softaculous/enduser/main/functions.php 3755
NOTICE Undefined offset: 1 /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/softaculous/enduser/main/functions.php 3759
NOTICE Undefined index: name /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/softaculous/enduser/hooks/pre_upgrade_cagefs.php 58
NOTICE Undefined index: name /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/softaculous/enduser/hooks/pre_upgrade_cagefs.php 70
NOTICE Undefined index: name /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/softaculous/enduser/hooks/pre_upgrade_cagefs.php 84
WARNING
WARNING
NOTICE Undefined index: name /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/softaculous/enduser/main/functions.php 3665
WARNING
NOTICE Undefined offset: 1 /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/softaculous/enduser/main/functions.php 3751
NOTICE Undefined offset: 1 /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/softaculous/enduser/main/functions.php 3755
NOTICE Undefined offset: 1 /usr/local/cpanel/whostmgr/docroot/cgi/softaculous/enduser/main/functions.php 3759
WARNING
WARNING
WARNING
WARNING
WARNING
WARNING
WARNING
WARNING
WARNING
WARNING

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi sobrinx1,

I can see the .htaccess file in your account fine. If you are using the cPanel File Manager, you may need to enable "hidden files" when you access the File Manager.

6mtOe4S.png

It appears that your website wasn't loading due to an extra line that had been added to this .htaccess file. I have removed this line for you, and your site is now loading. :)

Thank you,

sobrinx1

Reaction score
Hi sobrinx1,

I can see the .htaccess file in your account fine. If you are using the cPanel File Manager, you may need to enable "hidden files" when you access the File Manager.

6mtOe4S.png

It appears that your website wasn't loading due to an extra line that had been added to this .htaccess file. I have removed this line for you, and your site is now loading. :)

Thank you,
It is not loading again, Mind working your magic once more? Thank you very much!

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

You had a mistake in your .htaccess file:
Code:
RRewriteEngine On

I have changed this to "RewriteEngine On" for you, and your site is now loading. ;)

Thank you,

sobrinx1

Reaction score
Hi,

You had a mistake in your .htaccess file:
Code:
RRewriteEngine On

I have changed this to "RewriteEngine On" for you, and your site is now loading. ;)

Thank you,
It seems like everytime you help me it works for like 1 day and stops again :( Mind helping me out?

caftpx10

Reaction score
I would check the file yourself to see if the typo is back there again.

Status
Not open for further replies.