Getting Started?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dutilit2

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm just starting. I'm using your site to learn about the features provided. I needed to delete a previous sign up and recreate my account because I wanted a shorter url.
Ok, I thought it might be a good option to start with a CMS like Drupal and create my site through the CMS. Is sight creation through Drupal an option? I tried logging into Drupal but apparently the user name and password I'm using is wrong. I used my site login without success, and the Drupal database user name with several password options without success. How do I retrieve my Drupal User name and password?
Also, are there bonus options a person can earn so more than two database options can be used?
Is there a way to change my x10hosting user name?

Last edited:

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

Yes, you can install Drupal through our automatic installer in cPanel, or you can install it manually. I took a quick look at your account, and it appears the database linked to your Drupal installation does not exist. At this stage, it might be best to reinstall Drupal, since it requires a database to function.

Also, are there bonus options a person can earn so more than two database options can be used?
You can gain a higher database limit through one of our account upgrades. Although our Prime/Illuminated account upgrades are currently being reworked, x10Premium has no limit on the number of databases. However, if you aren't interested in upgrading right now, you can manually install multiple software in a single database (through the use of "table prefixes"). This option is not available through our automatic installer.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank you,

dutilit2

Reaction score
Thx. Can the prefix option for adding multiple databases be accomplished manually after an auto installation of Drupal?

Status
Not open for further replies.