Information about x10hosting

linuxx14

Reaction score
Hi,

I have created an article at the English Wikipedia for x10hosting, because I felt that this website deserved one. Unfortunately, I do not know an awful lot about x10hosting, so I was wondering if anyone would know where I can find encyclopaedic information about this website, such as history (I know it was set up in 2004, but extra history information would help), how many websites have been set up with x10hosting, some of the most popular x10-hosted websites, etc. If some of this information could come from third-party sources, that would really help! I would also like to know the operating system (from the limited information I have I think it is Red Hat Enterprise Linux or CentOS) used on the server that hosts x10 websites.

If you can help me with editing this article I will also appreciate it. Currently this article is in danger of being deleted due to the fact its first revision was written like an advertisement (instead of as an encyclopaedia like Wikipedia is meant to be), so please be mindful as to how you phrase any sentences you add to this article.

Thanks for your time,
Brenton

Last edited:

gamerunn

Reaction score
Im new here and I think it will be useful for other users who are new as well :)

I hope information about x10hosting will be added soon.

longbich

Reaction score
That's a good idea. I will definitely be looking it up. Well done linuxx14!