AutoMOD not installing

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpcx10m2

Reaction score
Hello.

When I try to install AutoMOD, I get this error when I go to the install directory:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/umil/umil.php on line 157: include(../includes/db/db_tools.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/umil/umil.php on line 157: include(../includes/db/db_tools.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/umil/umil.php on line 157: include(): Failed opening '../includes/db/db_tools.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/php')
Any help in resolving this issue would be much appreciated.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
That appears to be a scripting issue, for that you would need to seek help at the folks distributing the script. Judging from the error message you lack of some files from the script.

However, seeing as is phpBB you're working with and I have some experience with that, I believe the issue may be you are using a 3.1.x version which is not compatible with automod at all (the same goes for any mods, the 3.1.x series use extensions which is very different).

Status
Not open for further replies.