Service temporarily unavailable

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniele5

Reaction score
Hi, i have 2 problems:

-Often doing changes on my wordpress or surfing on my site I get the error
Service temporarily unavailable
the server closed the connection without sending any data.
the server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the maintenance downtimeor capacity problems.
Due to heavy load etc etc...
How can i solve it?
-My wordpress can't send E-Mails through "contact form 7". is it possible that the host blocks the e-mails?
Thanks you in advance

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

-Often doing changes on my wordpress or surfing on my site I get the error
That's unusual; please could you provide me with the exact error message you receive, and the URL that you see the error message at? :)

-My wordpress can't send E-Mails through "contact form 7". is it possible that the host blocks the e-mails?
I'm struggling to find this in our mail logs. Please could you provide me with a link to the contact form?

Thank you,

daniele5

Reaction score
Hi, this is the error, the time i took this screenshoti was loading page www.danielefusi.it/contact but as i said my site show this error randomly when i edit wordpress and also when i navigate in the site

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 5

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

That website is not hosted on x10Hosting. Please ask your hosting provider about that issue. ;)

Thank you,

caftpx10

Reaction score
^ this. Not sure how you ended up here but the hosting provider you seem to be using is 'Hostinger.'

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

Although danielefusi.x10host.com is a x10Hosting site, danielefusi.it is pointing to another hosting service's nameservers, so it is being hosted elsewhere. If you would like to use x10Hosting, please ensure your domain is pointing to our nameservers.

Thank you,

Status
Not open for further replies.