Everybody Can Access My Site Except Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamnumb2

Reaction score
I think that my IP is blocked. Everybody can access to my server and website (www.iamnumberfourph.x10.mx) except me. Please help me! I can't edit my website using my current IP which is 121.54.92.147. I do not use any proxy, VPN, etc. Please, I really need your help as soon as possible! Thank you!

caftpx10

Reaction score
Your IP had been blacklisted by both PBL (range) and CBL according to this: https://www.spamhaus.org/query/ip/121.54.92.147
If you're the only one who uses that IP and haven't done anything malicious (DDoS software counts) then it's highly likely that it's your ISP being blocked.
I had a look at this and it looks like the same type of ISP and location that often would attempt to perform malicious attacks.
Also, it seems that you're in fact blocked by your IP range by many blacklists.

Last edited:

iamnumb2

Reaction score
Your IP had been blacklisted by both PBL (range) and CBL according to this: https://www.spamhaus.org/query/ip/121.54.92.147
If you're the only one who uses that IP and haven't done anything malicious (DDoS software counts) then it's highly likely that it's your ISP being blocked.
I had a look at this and it looks like the same type of ISP and location that often would attempt to perform malicious attacks.
Also, it seems that you're in fact blocked by your IP range by many blacklists.

What should I do? What is the solution for this?

caftpx10

Reaction score
You could try putting out a removal request, but that might not keep it off the list for long.
Other than that, I don't know.

iamnumb2

Reaction score
there are more ways - other than being on x10hosting's free-servers blacklist - to receive error code 403
you need a Admin to look at your account and tell you why you received a 403 error code

How can I contact them personally?

jensen

Reaction score
Now that would be strange. I can access it too. a website dedicated to " I AM NUMBER 4".

If you could get free hosting here legally, it would mean your IP is not from the list of blocked countries.
Then you would not be blocked even if you want to access it.

But now you are blocked when you want to edit? And to suggest it is because of blocked IP would be rather strange?

Keen to hear the moderators and admins respond to this.

caftpx10

Reaction score
Have you tried any other browsers? There could be a chance that your browser is not including or sending out the headers that should be sent out (like a user agent that isn't empty and is existent).

iamnumb2

Reaction score
Now that would be strange. I can access it too. a website dedicated to " I AM NUMBER 4".

If you could get free hosting here legally, it would mean your IP is not from the list of blocked countries.
Then you would not be blocked even if you want to access it.

But now you are blocked when you want to edit? And to suggest it is because of blocked IP would be rather strange?

Keen to hear the moderators and admins respond to this.

I'm hoping for the replies of the administrators. BTW, is it because, maybe, I've installed something (like a strong antivirus software) which have brought my IP to be blocked by x10Hosting?

iamnumb2

Reaction score
Have you tried any other browsers? There could be a chance that your browser is not including or sending out the headers that should be sent out (like a user agent that isn't empty and is existent).

I've already tried using Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer. The situation's the same.

ddshdx10

Reaction score
I just tried to access the site and it looks like it has some kind of malware or virus implanted on the site (according to my firewall and antivirus). I would suggest @jensen to scan his computer for any malware that may have been installed by the website.. I would also like any admins (@Dead-i )
to take a look at website and make sure it's within the terms and conditions..

Again.. I am not 100% if this site has been infected by some type of malware but, I would suggest the no one else visit the site until it has been marked safe by another well-known user or an admin.

EDIT: Norton is marking has infected along with Chrome but, malware scanning sites are marking it clean.. Please visit the site at your own risk.

Last edited:

iamnumb2

Reaction score
I just tried to access the site and it looks like it has some kind of malware or virus implanted on the site (according to my firewall and antivirus). I would suggest @jensen to scan his computer for any malware that may have been installed by the website.. I would also like any admins (@Dead-i )
to take a look at website and make sure it's within the terms and conditions..

Again.. I am not 100% if this site has been infected by some type of malware but, I would suggest the no one else visit the site until it has been marked safe by another well-known user or an admin.

EDIT: Norton is marking has infected along with Chrome but, malware scanning sites are marking it clean.. Please visit the site at your own risk.

How did it become infected?

Status
Not open for further replies.