Cannot access account created in another country

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasx10m2

Reaction score
Hello! I created my account a couple of weeks while I was travelling in Sweden, and now that I am trying to log in from Spain, I cannot access it. I get the following message:

"Halt! Who goes there?
We've detected that you are signing in from a country that is different from where your account signed up. Your sign-in is from Spain while your account was registered from Sweden

Please get in touch with us if this is a mistake.

You may use the help messenger at the bottom-right of your screen."

However there is no help messenger at all appearing... Any ideas?

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
and now that I am trying to log in from Spain, I cannot access it.
issue is x10hosting's firewall around the IP's country code your account was registered with - your current IP's country code must be the same when you sign-in to your account

jasx10m2

Reaction score
issue is x10hosting's firewall around the IP's country code your account was registered with - your current IP's country code must be the same when you sign-in to your account

Thanks!! Is there any way around this, or does this basically mean that I can only access the account from the country it was created?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks!! Is there any way around this, or does this basically mean that I can only access the account from the country it was created?
Please try logging in again. I've made a change that should allow you to sign in. ;)

Try to use a proxy ubicated in Sweden.
I don't recommend anyone tries this. We have systems in place to prevent people using proxies and VPNs to circumvent the country restrictions, and we're happy to help with problems like this anyway.

Thank you,

jensen

Reaction score
others have support personnel, we have support ninjas!
So don't try funny stuff. you get ninja-ed!

ryderx10

Reaction score
Hi @Dead-i
Thank you for the explanation here. I have the exact some issue with encountering the "Halt! Who goes there?
We are currently trying out the account with team spread out in the UK (where the account was originally located) as well as in India where our support team is.

They tried to access the account and got the message below.
Can you help us grant them access while accessing from India ?

Thank you

Issue log:
upload_2015-12-1_14-24-13.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-12-01 at 7.25.47 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-12-01 at 7.25.47 PM.png
    56.8 KB · Views: 1

illustr4

Reaction score
hello, i have the same problem. i just moved from italy to portugal and i can't access my account. what can i do please?

Status
Not open for further replies.