site blocked from search engines

l4w2game

Reaction score
For some reason, I have tried deleting a few things pointing to old versions of my site, submitted to Bing/Google four times and then using their tools - and then scanning using Googlebot/Bingbot/etc.

I also uploaded a final YouTube video promoting the new site (as the old one is nearly 2 years old and points to another dead link).

However since November 13, the site somehow disappeared from all search engines excluding DuckDuckGo (which should match Bing's results almost exactly), and no data has changed on the search term 'l4w2 gamers' since that date, which makes me think that something (probably some idiotic law) has frozen the search term for a reason.

The site has been submitted about 15 times in the past two years because of the fact the site keeps being taken offline, switching subdomains and things like that. I'm wondering if the government are reading these submissions and ordered most search engines to freeze the term in time.

That's the only reason I can think of why a site would be fine in any engine UNTIL a certain date everywhere.

'l4w2 gamers' not to be confused with 'l4d2 gamers', which returns for most results.

In fact searching the link simply comes up 'Profile for DixieKongJD - EmuTalk.net', and the site IS referenced in other places, including the Twitter account.

There's nothing in robots.txt either and there are meta tags, nearly everything is fine for SEO (except about five errors globally on the site), so it's not that. Also the fact sites do know of the board anyway... argl

Is there a reason? I'm not contacting support teams because they don't respond to anything you say to them or give a ridiculous canned response. Also, would there be any reason duckduck doesn't hide the board for no reason?

~DixieKongJD

(The board is dead but does get quite a few visits daily from two people in particular)

chatngox

Reaction score
Google have a rule on how they index certain domains. If not a .com/.net etc Google will handle them differently.
x10.biz will not be on Google/Bing in most of the cases due to abuse previously with free domains.

chatngox

Reaction score
Google have a rule on how they index certain domains. If not a .com/.net etc Google will handle them differently.
x10.biz will not be on Google/Bing in most of the cases due to abuse previously with free domains.

chatngox

Reaction score

chatngox

Reaction score

Ohso

Prime Account
Reaction score
Yeah that is strange. It seem like .bz is a definitely not very popular TLD, Google will not show any search results of sites with that TLD when I tried searching. If it matters to you, I would say it's worth changing to x10.mx or elementfx.com or any other that x10hosting has available. That may mean having to close your current account to start up a new one, but at least you can grab the backups and re upload to your new account. Can't think of a better way of going about it other than buying a domain name.

l4w2game

Reaction score
Forget it.

I've established the URL in several websites already, including about four videos, and I'm crap with annotations and things, so can't be bothered.

I might just aggresively ask them to add my site as a special exception or something, because I can't move sites. MySQL is not backupable so I'll have to start over once again, dunno why.

Last edited: