ferocias

Reaction score
I Keep Getting This Message When Trying To Access My Website :

Error 503 Backend fetch failed
Backend fetch failed

Guru Meditation:
XID: 7176896

Varnish cache server

I've Gotten It Before, But It Seemed To Fix Itself After Refreshing, But This Time It Won't.

bmccoy11

Reaction score
+1, also having this issue on xo3. I've been noticing lots of downtime in the past week, it's getting pretty annoying...

wisnex10

Reaction score
Yea, same problem here. Maybe they are trying something with servers. Hope they fix it soon.

atlanti8

Reaction score
I've just moved my site to x10hosting and am also seeing 503 error message on x07 server. Is this likely to be something specific with my site config that I'll need to figure out or is it a more general issue that X10hosting will need to fix? I've never seen this error code before so am unsure how to resolve.

wisnex10

Reaction score
Km
I've just moved my site to x10hosting and am also seeing 503 error message on x07 server. Is this likely to be something specific with my site config that I'll need to figure out or is it a more general issue that X10hosting will need to fix? I've never seen this error code before so am unsure how to resolve.

More like server side issue, wait till it is resolved.

l4w2game

Reaction score
It sometimes works for about a minute or so very slowly, then goes back to 503 error.

poopscra

Reaction score
Same issue my end, it's stupid really.
If they're doing maintenance, they should at least notify us. Also, this has been a problem for several hours now, what maintenance takes over 7 hours? I just wish it would hurry up D:

poopscra

Reaction score
no one with x10hosting has said anything about current "maintenance" on free-hosting server [ xo7 ]
I said 'If', yet why else would so many people be having this issue? I just hope it gets resolved :D.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
why else would so many people be having this issue?
what x10hosting is saying...
24 Dec 2015 8:00am EST
We are investigating performance problems on the server "xo7" that developed last night, where sites on this server are experiencing slowness and intermittent "Backend Fetch Failed" errors. We apologize for the inconvenience this is causing.

l4w2game

Reaction score
I really hope this issue will be cleared by Christmas Day... I don't want people to leave my site due to the server and that is probably possible...

Status
Not open for further replies.