Your Internet connection has been blocked due to frequent abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

valkyri5

Reaction score
I was trying to log into my website when this keeps poping up. I am very confused. Could I please have this removed so I can go back to my website? And no, I do not have a VPN.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
If you're on a mobile or wireless connection where assigned IP addresses are frequently rotated, someone else using the same service may have messed things up for you. (The blocks usually come from third-party block list services, so the abuse in question may have nothing to do with x10Hosting. Things like forum spam or comment spam on blogs can get an IP address or address range listed as well.)

valkyri5

Reaction score
I didn't spam on anything, I am not on mobile, no one else uses my internet, and I am using an Ethernet Cable. And my IP doesn't change.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

Our logs indicate you have now successfully signed in to your account (from the same IP address as the one you are posting from). Please could you confirm this, or are you still having issues signing in?

Thank you,

valkyri5

Reaction score
Hi,

Our logs indicate you have now successfully signed in to your account (from the same IP address as the one you are posting from). Please could you confirm this, or are you still having issues signing in?

Thank you,
I just got home. I tried to log in and the Same thing happened.

gary.reilly66

Reaction score
I am having the same issue from my work connection - after no trouble previously. Any way to fix this?

valkyri5

Reaction score
I would appreciate a response for this since Its still not working and I am not able to access my website or my files.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

@valkyri5 Please could you post here from the same connection as the one you are being denied from?

@gary.reilly66 @Genevieve Browning I can't seem to find a hosting account linked to your forum account. Please could you provide me with your account username?

Thank you,

gary.reilly66

Reaction score
Dead-i I can't send you a PM as I have too few posts. Is there a support email address I can use?

gary.reilly66

Reaction score
Hi Dead-i, I've sent you another PM regarding this as I am still experiencing the same issues...

Status
Not open for further replies.