Account Suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

longisl2

Reaction score
Can someone help me get my account unsuspended?

I can't access my website and I don't know how to get my hosting back!!

Please help!!

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm sorry, but your hosting account was permanently terminated after being suspended for over 21 days. While I am currently unable to find exactly why it was terminated, if you had been inactive for a large period of time, this may be why your account was removed. Please feel free to create a new account.

Thank you,

longisl2

Reaction score
if I create a new account will I still maintain my website? I don't want to have to rebuild my site if possible.

Please let me know how this works

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
No, your old website would have been deleted when your account was terminated.

If your account was originally suspended for inactivity, that whole process takes at least 51 days after your last login (30 days before suspension, plus at least 21 days after that before the account is terminated, during which you can unsuspend yourself after logging in); that period of time is taken as a pretty good sign that the account owner is no longer interested, and all of that is spelled out in the Terms of Service. If the account had been suspended for abuse/wrongdoing, then it would be in the host's interest to make sure you didn't have any access to files or data you may have collected.

Whether you start a new account here or elsewhere, you should always create your own backups locally. There's an old saying in the computer world: data doesn't exist at all until it exists in at least two different places.

csebetax

Reaction score
I had an account with the domain csebeta.x10.mx . Now when I take that url, I get a message Domain Does Not Exist. on signing in, it says my account was disabled/removed. Is there any way I can recover my account or atleast all the files in the domain? Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.