My Internet connection has been blocked due to frequent abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

czajunia

Reaction score
Hello,

Would it be possible to unblock my account please? I think the reason my account was blocked is that I did not unsuspend it immediately after it was suspended.

It's totally my mistake. The reminder e-mail sent to me was for some reason classified as SPAM by my e-mail provider and I have only found out just now I had two e-mails from you sitting in my junk folder.

I am sorry if I am not supposed to create a new thread for this kind of request but unfortunately I cannot access my account to request this from there.

I would be grateful if my account could be unblocked.

Thank you very much for your help and I am sorry for the trouble.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

Please could you ensure that you are not using a VPN, proxy or anonymizer when signing in? :)

Thank you,

abhi23m

Reaction score
I am also facing same issue. Please help. My domain is kohliabhi.in When I try to login to control panel, I get same error, though my account is not suspended yet. However, since I am not able to login, it will get suspended due to inactivity soon. I am Airtel which is biggest ISP of India and few other countries (See en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bharti_Airtel ) I or anyone else cannot control people using same ISP. It is really strange that you blocked a complete ISP. I've been using x10 since 4-5 years, it would be really painful to search a new hosting provider. Please help.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
I am also facing same issue. Please help. My domain is kohliabhi.in When I try to login to control panel, I get same error, though my account is not suspended yet. However, since I am not able to login, it will get suspended due to inactivity soon. I am Airtel which is biggest ISP of India and few other countries (See en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bharti_Airtel ) I or anyone else cannot control people using same ISP. It is really strange that you blocked a complete ISP. I've been using x10 since 4-5 years, it would be really painful to search a new hosting provider. Please help.
Hi,

Please could you re-attempt your sign in now? :)

Thank you,

czajunia

Reaction score
Hi,

Please could you ensure that you are not using a VPN, proxy or anonymizer when signing in? :)

Thank you,
It's working now. Amazing. Thaaaaaaank you!!!!
4975-84f59c8ea67aa1716a9723804582ea7b.jpg

Attachments

• bow.gif
    bow.gif
    520 bytes · Views: 0

abhi23m

Reaction score
Hi,

Please could you re-attempt your sign in now? :)

Thank you,

I tried again just now, still same issue. Maybe I'll try again after some time.
Attaching the screenshot.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2016-02-02 22:19:50.png
    Screenshot from 2016-02-02 22:19:50.png
    62.9 KB · Views: 9

abhi23m

Reaction score
Hi,
Issue still persists. Taking a clue from another thread, I stopforumspam.com/search but found no entry for my IP. Still unable to access the control panel. I can see that in the forum lot of people have all of a sudden started facing this problem. So surely something you've changed recently is causing the problem.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2016-02-05 13:09:53.png
    Screenshot from 2016-02-05 13:09:53.png
    115.3 KB · Views: 5

caftpx10

Reaction score
According to DNSBL, your IP is part of a blacklist on dyna.spamrats.com (as worst-offender) and dnsbl-3.uceprotect.net.
As it's marked as worst-offender for the first, it cannot be removed up-on request.

Also, something I should quote from DNSBL...
Being listed with a DNSBL does not always indicate the IP address is a source of spam. Some DNSBL's criteria are based of the IP address' country or connection type. If you are listed with a DNSBL click on the link for removal criteria.

bhagoti79

Reaction score
Hi,
I got a warning that my account is Inactive. Due to some reason I couldn't access my email and now a week later I saw the message and now tried to sign in ,I got this message Your Internet connection has been blocked due to frequent abuse.My website is Indiansumner.com. I apologise for not logging in regularily. I would be grateful if my account could be unblocked. Thanks
B Singh

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi @abhi23m and @bhagoti79,

I'm sorry for the trouble here; it seems as though certain IP addresses from Airtel Broadband are being automatically blocked by our systems due to abuse. I have manually added an exception for your IP addresses for now, so you should be able to sign in (unless your IP address changes), but I'm following this up with our administrators to see if there is anything we can do about this.

@bhagoti79 I have also unsuspended your account, to make sure it didn't get flagged for deletion.

Thank you,

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

The block on this provider should now be lifted.

Thank you,

riversre

Reaction score
I am having trouble connecting as well. I can get into the control panel and through FTP so all is there. When I go to the page, it says it cannot be displayed. Any clue what to do?

John Rambo

Reaction score
I have the same problem.
I cannot login into my account
It says: "Your Internet connection has been blocked due to frequent abuse."

Status
Not open for further replies.