Unmetered disk space and free-to-prime upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

epicure2

Reaction score

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

I have upgraded your account for unmetered disk space. ;)

We are currently in the process of changing how our prime upgrade system works. They should be returning once our system has been revamped.

Thank you,

epicure2

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply; seems to me that x10hosting should disable this option (and update their FAQ) until the new software launches. I was steered to this site anticipating I would upgrade immediately if I was satisfied with the free service.

How long does it usually take to obtain unmetered disk space?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

Unmetered disk space upgrades usually only take a few seconds. It looks like your upgrade has already gone through. ;)

Thank you,

epicure2

Reaction score
Yes, I noticed the upgrade occurred shortly after I posted.

Thanks!

artemusx

Reaction score
Hi,

Unmetered disk space upgrades usually only take a few seconds. It looks like your upgrade has already gone through. ;)

Thank you,

Hi,

I've been using x10 since 2012 and ever since the Prime and Illuminated options were mooted I've periodically checked the links to see if they were available, but they never have. Is this because I'm out of the USA, or are links broken?

Cheers,

Darren

PS. It looks like my previous message regarding the time that these option appear to have been in limbo was deleted. Charming!

atlanti8

Reaction score
I wanted to sign up to Prime in order to upgrade my account from the free one. Any idea when this is likely to be available please? as I'd really like to upgrade.

Thanks
Mark

artemusx

Reaction score
So why would X10 go to all of the effort of setting up pages telling us about 2 options which don't exist and apparently won't ever be made available?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

I would like to clarify a few things here. Our account system is still in the process of being revamped, and as a result of this, Prime and Illuminated upgrades are currently unavailable. They should be returning soon, and to my knowledge, there are no plans of them being discontinued permanently.

Thank you,

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
So why would X10 go to all of the effort of setting up pages telling us about 2 options which don't exist and apparently won't ever be made available?
they were available for years - BUT are on hold for new accounts now
as the thread - that I posted a link to above - says x10hosting free-hosting accounts will have a new upgrade path

artemusx

Reaction score
Hi,

I would like to clarify a few things here. Our account system is still in the process of being revamped, and as a result of this, Prime and Illuminated upgrades are currently unavailable. They should be returning soon, and to my knowledge, there are no plans of them being discontinued permanently.

Thank you,

Hi, and thanks for the clarification, but the word "soon" is very open-ended, and has been for the last 2 or 3 years, it seems. At present with X10 it seems that my only option not requiring me to have to log in to the cPanel on a monthly basis is to take on the Premium option, and to be honest, I can get that hosted here in the UK for less money.

Do you have *any* idea when the options will be available for a humble pleb such as myself?

Thanks, Darren

artemusx

Reaction score
Ah, tumbleweed gently going about its business and the sound of church bells chiming in the breeze.
Nothing changes; still no "upgrades" available.

Status
Not open for further replies.