Internet connection blocked for frequent abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickbutt

Reaction score
When I made my account I did not notice that I had the Hola extension turned on to the UK so when it came time to use my account i always used Hola, obviously you are cracking down on that so if you can help me that would be great. I am based in Canada.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi @kickbutt,

Please could you post back in this thread with your VPN disabled? You seem to be posting from a British IP address.

Thank you,

kickbutt

Reaction score
Hi @kickbutt,

Please could you post back in this thread with your VPN disabled? You seem to be posting from a British IP address.

Thank you,
Sure thing didn't know the forum didn't have the geoblock.
One more thing it seems like the server I am on is slower than most? The websites I make for friends seem to be much snappier.

Last edited:

kickbutt

Reaction score
Hi @kickbutt,

Thank you,
We've detected that you are signing in from a country that is different from where your account signed up. Your sign-in is from Canada while your account was registered from United Kingdom
Do I need to use the VPN to access?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

Please could you try again now? You should be able to sign in from the same connection that you just posted from. ;)

Thank you,

kickbutt

Reaction score
Hi,

Please could you try again now? You should be able to sign in from the same connection that you just posted from. ;)

Thank you,
It works!
Just wondering why you are thanking me, I should be tanking you!

Status
Not open for further replies.