woocommerce issue; please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

apricity

Reaction score
So I am trying to use woocommerce for products variations. When I try to make product variations it throws the error "variations not added"

Anyone know how to fix this?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi apricity,

I have made an adjustment to your account's Mod Security configuration. Please could you try again now?

Thank you,

apricity

Reaction score
Hi apricity,

I have made an adjustment to your account's Mod Security configuration. Please could you try again now?

Thank you,
Thank you so much! It seems to have worked. What did you change?

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

Great to hear your site is working correctly. :) On our service, we have some software called "Mod Security" in place that prevents troublesome submissions (like spambots). It looks like it was falsely seeing your product variation request as a suspicious request and blocking it. I disabled the specific rule that was causing the false-positive for your account. ;)

Thank you,

apricity

Reaction score
Hi,

Great to hear your site is working correctly. :) On our service, we have some software called "Mod Security" in place that prevents troublesome submissions (like spambots). It looks like it was falsely seeing your product variation request as a suspicious request and blocking it. I disabled the specific rule that was causing the false-positive for your account. ;)

Thank you,

Hello, Dead-i!

It appears the issue has returned. What I did is I put this code:

define( 'WC_MAX_LINKED_VARIATIONS', '1000' );'

In the config file, hoping it would allow for more variations. I believe it detected it as a spambot or similar again because as soon as I did that the "no variations added" error came back.

Any advise?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.