Is this caused by mod_security?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsnetwor

Reaction score
Hello. When I try to edit a video under https://, it returns as a 403 error. Why is that? Is this mod_security causing this? Never had this problem before.
12711207_482752178599477_4014672394376724267_o.jpg

Thanks in advanced!!

tsnetwor

Reaction score
Is this caused by mod_security?
12711207_482752178599477_4014672394376724267_o.jpg

If so, can you guys please have a solution for me? Thanks!

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

I took a look at your account's Mod Security logs, and it looks like several requests were blocked because they contained an "iframe" tag. Since normal users wouldn't typically submit HTML code of this nature, Mod Security automatically blocks requests containing potentially dangerous HTML and JavaScript code.

Thank you,

tsnetwor

Reaction score
Hi,

I took a look at your account's Mod Security logs, and it looks like several requests were blocked because they contained an "iframe" tag. Since normal users wouldn't typically submit HTML code of this nature, Mod Security automatically blocks requests containing potentially dangerous HTML and JavaScript code.

Thank you,

Hello. Can you please disable that function. The reason is that users won't be able to edit their embedded video. Also, this happens when users edit their video, not when they add the video. This is really frustrating.

kenny9

Reaction score
what is the url for your web site? You should practice a little patience with support. They are volunteers and your problem may not be an area of their expertise and they need to confer with other support members. They do not stay on site 24/7.
You may be coming up on new limits as to file size since you joined. File sizes above the new limit are not grandfathered as I found out.
Also you may be caught by file storage prohibitions and site sharing prohibitions
It would be a good idea to review the TOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.