Max Entry Processes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You don't fix it. At least you don't fix it on the server. You are only able to service a limited number of PHP requests at the same time. If you're trying to run something like a Facebook clone where all of your users' pages are trying to update a lot of information constantly and you have a large number of users online at the same time, you're going to run into the Free Hosting limits. You may be able to adjust your software to make less-frequent update requests from the browser; that depends on the software you're using. Apart from that, there's not a lot you can do. Remember, you're sharing that server with a lot of other user accounts, and they'd like to be able to run their websites as well.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

I took a quick look at your last thread, and I would like to clarify something here. If you hit your Entry Process limit (which is a resource limit), you would be seeing a 508 Resource Limit Hit error on your website temporarily, and you would see a notification in the "Resource Usage" section of cPanel stating that you have hit your resource limit. I checked this, and it looks like your site has hit no limits within the last 24 hours. Hitting the resource limit does not cause slowness.

Your website is currently loading very fast for me, but if you have an example of a slow page, I'm happy to look into this for you.

Thank you,

Status
Not open for further replies.