CSS problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

caftpx10

Reaction score
New error appeared -> Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined
Likely due to the fact that the jQuery library couldn't be downloaded successfully. (When this happened, it appeared as if what was returned contained nothing.)

adler96

Reaction score
I am having what seems to be the same issue, intermittently. CSS and JS files are apparently downloaded, but styles are not applied and Javascript functions are not found. A few minutes later everything works again, only to fail again later on.

caftpx10

Reaction score
I am having what seems to be the same issue, intermittently. CSS and JS files are apparently downloaded, but styles are not applied and Javascript functions are not found. A few minutes later everything works again, only to fail again later on.
Yup. As I said, they do return as 200 OK but it's shown as nothing (0 bytes of data, blank). Someone mentioned it's to do with Varnish Cache?

AidanLumina

Reaction score
The problem is still there, and it's definitely not my fault: http://goldencucco.x10host.com . I was able to reduce the problem somehow but there's still plenty of errors, for example a notifications.php not working at all, as well as an imageupload.php not uploading the image. I will check the error logs now to see what could be the cause of this.

AidanLumina

Reaction score
As I already stated somewhere else, it's probably KeepAlive that's causing all those issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.