Login from Germany is blocked

Status
Not open for further replies.

AidanLumina

Reaction score
Hello,

I've been starting a web project here together with a friend of mine who's from the UK. Said friend created the account but couldn't help me with the web project anymore. I was able to have my registration country changed to Germany, however I still can't login to my account as logins from Germany are blocked. I think my account is about to get deactivated because of inactivity so I'm quite worried. :/

Could you please enable logins from Germany for my account?

Many thanks in advance. :)

Last edited:

AidanLumina

Reaction score
I know; I still hope that they could eventually make an exception. I didn't do anything malicious using my account during the past month, and I hope this at least helps a bit. :) Also, my resources usage doesn't go crazy at all, I always try to reduce the number of queries and improve performance. ^^

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
I still hope that they could eventually make an exception
If your current ISP's IP 'country code' is not on x10hosting's "White-list" -:- or you are using a proxy -:- or you are using VPN -:- or you are using something like TOR --- you CAN NOT setup -:- or open -:- or log-into a x10hosting's free-hosting account --- this is a computer (system) setting and staff can not bypass (override) it

NOTE: This restriction is NOT about who or what YOU are - but is about which country code the current IP (Internet Protocol) address you are using - shows

AidanLumina

Reaction score
I know about all that but I also know that x10hosting was able to make exceptions in the past. Even if they put me on 'high risk' for a week or so, I'd be fine with that as long as I can finally access my account to manage my website and prevent my account from being auto-disabled.

Edit: Oh, seems like my account is already disabled...

Last edited:

AidanLumina

Reaction score
It wasn't, it has just been my IP being blocked when I was using my mobile. ^^ So, this issue is still not solved. I still cannot access my account after almost an entire month. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.