Issues creating Wordpress website with my own domain name

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustaGirl93

Reaction score
I'm having issues with using my own domain name when installation the wordpress script.

For example, when I create my Wordpress via the Script Installer with the blog being on the default x10host subdomain ->i.e: blog.x10host.com. After signup, it tells me my administrator user and password, as well as the wp-admin url to edit my website/wordpress - > i.e: blog.x10host.com/wp-admin
Administrator user:
pass:

However, when I tried creating my Wordpress blog via my own domain: i.e: blog.com and not on the x10host subdomain. I do not get a WP-admin url. After sign-up, it just says: i.e: blog.com
Administrator user:
pass:

So when I go to my website, it is just a blank white page. When I try to add the /wp-admin it is also a blank white page.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm having issues with using my own domain name when installation the wordpress script.

For example, when I create my Wordpress via the Script Installer with the blog being on the default x10host subdomain ->i.e: blog.x10host.com. After signup, it tells me my administrator user and password, as well as the wp-admin url to edit my website/wordpress - > i.e: blog.x10host.com/wp-admin
Administrator user:
pass:

However, when I tried creating my Wordpress blog via my own domain: i.e: blog.com and not on the x10host subdomain. I do not get a WP-admin url. After sign-up, it just says: i.e: blog.com
Administrator user:
pass:

So when I go to my website, it is just a blank white page. When I try to add the /wp-admin it is also a blank white page.

Do you own the domain? Also, is it added to your account? Parked domain? Addon domain?

JustaGirl93

Reaction score
Yes I own the domain, and yes it was added to my account.
But it fixed itself after a few hours and was working fine,I suppose it was just taking a long time for the DNS to update. I could access the WP Admin and edit the website. Except now I've encountered another problem where my website WILL not load suddenly when it was just working fine yesterday and the day before that.

I checked online via those websites that let you know if a website is down just for you or for everyone, and it says my website is down for everyone: lifeinkaizen.com

I have no clue how to fix it now because the WP admin won't load.

JustaGirl93

Reaction score
Now all I get is this:

Error 503
Backend fetch failed

Request ID 1462741535.105283612

Status
Not open for further replies.