Staff Needed, asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

jennelis

Reaction score
I have posted on here a couple times before asking for help and haven't gotten anything. I am trying to create a Parked Domain to my account (jennelis) when I add my domain from godaddy (www.jennelise.ca) it states that it already exists and I need to remove it from the DNS cluster. I don't know what else to do I've tried posting, searching google...I use my website for my business and I can't have it down for this long.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Out of curiousity, if you add 'jennelise.ca' instead of 'www.jennelise.ca' as a parked domain, does this work?

I've checked the DNS records for both domains, and saw that jennelise.ca is pointed to x10's nameservers, while www.jennelise.ca does not have any records at all. This may be related to your inability to assign this domain.

As a note, keep in mind that you can add subdomains to a parked domain through your hosting account's cPanel, so if you assign jennelise.ca as your parked domain, you can add www.jennelise.ca as a subdomain.

jennelis

Reaction score
Hi,

Yeah both www.jennelise.ca and jennelise.ca do not work and I get the same error. The domain worked perfectly fine before my goDaddy account had expired. I didn't get to renew the domain in time but I was able to still get the domain name again after, which I also made the nameservers point to x10. When I try going to the site itself it states the DNS servers cannot be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.