Account Suspended and I Cannot Unsuspend Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

vickyvel

Reaction score
My account was suspended for inactivity. i clicked the unsuspend button at the bottom and all I get is ...

The Next Step

We're removing the suspension now. Please standby and reload the page in 1 minute.

I've tried to refresh after 1, 5, and 10 mins. Nothing happened. I have also tried to try it on other browsers. no luck.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I have manually unsuspended your account, you should be good to go again momentarily.

jppcrio2

Reaction score
Hello,

I am experiencing the same problem. I visited cpanel a few days ago, and my account is still suspended.

Thank You.

lesscoff

Reaction score
My account was suspended for inactivity. i clicked the unsuspend button at the bottom and all I get is ...

The Next Step

We're removing the suspension now. Please standby and reload the page in 1 minute.

I've tried to refresh after 1, 5, and 10 mins. Nothing happened. I have also tried to try it on other browsers. no luck.

Same here! I unsuspended my account 3 days ago and every time I try to go to my website, it STILL says suspended! I don't know what to do.

jppcrio2

Reaction score
Hi @Dead-i;

It looks like it is back up. I really appreciate your help. That's cool that you got it resolved for your sake, so that you don't have to deal with more boneheads, like me, that forget to go into CPANEL. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.