Error 503 in my site

Status
Not open for further replies.

miambien

Reaction score
I entered my site today and see that is giving a Error 503 message. I don't see a problem appearing in Server Status Blog in server xo3 where is my site hosted so i think it's only happening to my site.

Hope you can check if find any error. Thank you.

Server: xo3
Site: http://pumpmania.ga

miambien

Reaction score
My site still gives the error 503, hope a staff member could check whats happening with my site. Thank you.

miambien

Reaction score
Any news about my site?? Even my free domain was cancelled because the site was unreachable. It would be nice if an administrator could check whats happening because my site is down about a week and any response of administrator nor community manager.

pumpmania.x10host.com
server xo3

Please, check my site.

q4Ch5
ykxKa

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi miambien,

I'm sorry that I missed this. This error message typically means that something went wrong when our server-side cache server, Varnish, had trouble loading your website. I'm going to investigate, and I'll get back to you shortly.

Thank you,

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi miambien,

When bypassing Varnish in an attempt to find the real error, my browser reported an encoding issue. This usually means that your website is sending invalid data. Since the invalid data was also been sent to our Varnish Cache Server, it was serving a generic 503 page because it could not process it.

While I don't usually touch user sites, temporarily moving your "W3 Total Cache" plugin away fixed it for me (but I moved it back afterwards). I hope this helps!

Thank you,

miambien

Reaction score
thank you for your help Dead-i this information will help me to correct the error. Thank you very much. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.