Disk quota exceeded

Status
Not open for further replies.

adler96

Reaction score
Trying to upload any file to my site I get the error "Disk quota exceeded".

My site has a lot of files, as I am hosting a Google-stype map. Some time ago, maybe a couple of years ago, I had an issue with the number of files, so after some discussion with the x10hosting admins I was able to reduce the number of files used, and everything has been working great. However, I am again having the same issue. In cPanel I see: "inodes 50,000 / 50,000", though I have not uploaded (many) files recently.

Has the maximum number of files been reduced? Or was I that close to the limit that just uploading a few more I have gone over it?

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
Has the maximum number of files been reduced?
no change for sometime...

was I that close to the limit that just uploading a few more I have gone over it?
Each file and folder - on your x10hosting's free-hosting account - are counted towards your [ inode ] limit - (think folders + files + Emails + images + all other types) - 50,000 is the maximum

adler96

Reaction score
Thanks; Is there any way I can see the number I am using at the moment? cPanel says I am using 50000 inodes, but I think that number may be capped.

adler96

Reaction score
Anyway, I am re-uploading the maps, deleting some files at the most detailed zoom levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.