Appeal not solved

Status
Not open for further replies.

proje432

Reaction score
You keep cutting me off from responding which is extremely unfair and annoying. My account isn't really shared I made it because of more space for a website and I just put the new forums on there. You can delete this one as long as I can keep the infiniti folders not including the fastdl folder. I don't understand why you have to take down all my work just because I put files onto my website could just say I need to delete them. I can't stand all this negative behavior. Don't just lock the thread because "we can't life the suspension " you can you just seem to hate me and don't want to hear anything from me.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
The reason I had locked the last topic was because the appeal was resolved as denied. I can leave the topic open for a discussion if you prefer, however with the appeal being denied the suspension would stand, as it was issued in line with our Terms of Service (the account was used for a purpose stated as not allowed, and was suspended once identified). With the high levels of abuse we see on a daily basis, we aren't able to send warnings to users breaking the Terms before they are suspended - the Terms of Service itself is our warning of what would cause suspensions.

Edit: I also want to add that although it should go without saying, we don't hate you, or users in general. We just can't make exceptions without making them for everyone else.

Last edited:

proje432

Reaction score
Alright then, but like, how do I provide my friends community with a forums now? I don't really want eveveryone to be redoing introductions and rules since I didn't have backups. I don't know what to do.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
x10Hosting grants usage of a single cPanel account per individual or household. The account holder is responsible for all hosted material on the account and any actions performed by the account due to material hosted on it. Account holders are not permitted to resell, store, or give away x10Hosting services in part or in whole to other parties.

proje432

Reaction score
x10Hosting grants usage of a single cPanel account per individual or household. The account holder is responsible for all hosted material on the account and any actions performed by the account due to material hosted on it. Account holders are not permitted to resell, store, or give away x10Hosting services in part or in whole to other parties.
Don't understand. You should dumb it down for little folk like me.

I'm just going to keep saying this. Don't see how the suspension is needed.. all that seriously needs to happen is for someone to delete the fastdl folder because I'm putting that elsewhere. Like, chill with all this stuff, I don't know what much to say because it just seems like you just want to keep me suspended.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
all that seriously needs to happen is for someone to delete the fastdl folder
all databases and files have or will be deleted - NO backups are made

it just seems like you just want to keep me suspended
you got that right
x10hosting will not remove the suspension and your free-hosting account will be deleted

proje432

Reaction score
all databases and files have or will be deleted - NO backups are made

you got that right
x10hosting will not remove the suspension and your free-hosting account will be deleted
Oh cool I love spending 2 years here for me to be quickly *nuked* over by you when I COULD'VE JUST DELETED THE FASTDL *nuked*DUDE, chill. Sorry, but seriously, it's pretty *nuked* up. Sure I don't know how much "damage" it does to the servers and all but deleting my account and my favorite website. Anyways. You recommend anywhere else to host a site? I'll actually read the Terms Of Services there.

Edited by staff: Foul language will not be tolerated. This is the only warning we will give, regardless of how upset you are over your suspension.

proje432

Reaction score
Oh so a warning for language but not for putting stupid files into my domain. K

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
While I can understand that you are upset, the Terms of Service displayed prior to signup was the warning of what we would not allow,. and as I had indicated earlier with the amount of abuse we see, we cannot send warnings to every user who is about to be suspended. The forums themselves didn't have a clearly displayed rule stating that foul language wouldn't be tolerated (to my knowledge at least, I'm giving the benefit of the doubt regardless), hence the warning there.

With regards to other hosts, unfortunately we aren't able to provide recommendations for other hosting providers; you would need to do your own research to find one that best fits your current needs.

proje432

Reaction score
Alright whatever. If you guys aren't lifting it then why you guys still have my domain I was trying to setup the forums yesterday with the same domain but I now have to wait for the domain not to be in a suspended account.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Any domains in use on the suspended account can't be reused with x10hosting until the account self terminates (time unknown), but you can update the name-servers with the registrar to point them at another hosting provider. DNS propagation may take 24-72hr, but other than the domain being locked on x10hosting there's nothing stopping it from being used elsewhere.

proje432

Reaction score
You guys going to delete my account yet? Changing the nameservers didn't work cause it just still heads here. I don't know why y'all are waiting to delete this s*it just less time wasted.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
DNS propagation depends on both the domain provider and the ISP's between you and said provider; it's not uncommon for it to be 24 hours for it to sync, although some providers (such as my ISP, Charter) to be longer (which is why I switched to Google DNS for most of my devices, and OpenDNS for the others - they tend to update in minutes, rather than hours). You may be able to expedite it by running "ipconfig /flushdns" at a Windows command prompt, but that will only force your system to get the DNS from your ISP, which may still have the old result.

As long as the propagation hasn't finished, even erasing the account wouldn't help; it'd redirect to the "Domain Does Not Exist" placeholder instead. We also cannot expedite account terminations; that is a purely automated process.

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
Changing the nameservers didn't work cause it just still heads here
IF the domain that you have a issue with is --> [ infinitiservers.tk ] - at URL --> [ http://infinitiservers.tk/ ] - I 'see' --> [ Welcome to SMF. This script will guide you through the process for installing 2.0.11 ] and other stuff
that domain is at a other host and has a IP address of --> [ 31.170.163.94 ]

proje432

Reaction score
Okay dudes well.. bit late but like yeah. Forums is all good except my host is quite sht with making one domain

Status
Not open for further replies.