Pictures in post no more than 3...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonykell

Reaction score
I have tried various ways to add more than 3 or 4 pictures to a standard post. Simple gallery. I cannot get it to allow me to add anymore than 3 or 4. I am using Ultimatum theme and revolution slider and I just never get past the preview screen. I can esc out to the post and my original stuff is there.

I have used Ultimatum and Revokution on two or three other hosts without issue.

Could there be a setting I am not seeing or know about. A limitation. My files are very small...under 1 meg each.

caftpx10

Reaction score
Welcome to the world of mod_security2 - where one spam-prevention rule could be to do with detecting and preventing more than 3 links being posted.

In all seriousness, as far as I am aware, the rule being triggered could be excluded for to your account by someone here who has sufficient access if that is what you want.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

Please can you give me the full link to the page you're having problems with?

Thank you,

tonykell

Reaction score
Hi,

Please can you give me the full link to the page you're having problems with?

Thank you,
I can't give a direct link to the page itself because it happens when I am editing any post and just try adding a responsive slideshow. If I choose 3 or 4 pictures it will allow me to choose and insert them into the post. But if I go back and add more, I click add image and the window to choose images will not go away...it simply stays on the screen and won't go away.

I hope this explains things in a way that helps.

tonykell

Reaction score
Welcome to the world of mod_security2 - where one spam-prevention rule could be to do with detecting and preventing more than 3 links being posted.

In all seriousness, as far as I am aware, the rule being triggered could be excluded for to your account by someone here who has sufficient access if that is what you want.

I'm not trying to link to an image that is on another website. I am trying to simply add a slideshow in a post using a slideshow plugin. It freezes on the screen for the media library when I try to use more than 3 or 4 pictures.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

Please can you try again now? I have made a change that should fix this.

Status
Not open for further replies.