This website is not properly configured. Can't Access WP admin page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yousefis

Reaction score
Hey!

I just pointed my 1and1 servers to x10's name servers and I am getting this error after I went through the WP installation:

This website is not properly configured.

Furthermore, I get this error when trying to access the admin page, or any page for that matter.

Not Found
The requested URL /wp-admin was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Any idea? Thanks!

Edit: forgot to include my domain! yousefissa.com

yousefis

Reaction score
Also, my 1 & 1 name servers are showing up like this:
DNS Settings
NS-0 ns2.x10hosting.com
NS-1 ns1.x10hosting.com

they seem to be reversed, yet I cannot put them in the correct order. does anyone have an idea?

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Well it looks like you have the domain name set up correctly. It looks like your WordPress configuration file is a bit wonky though. So, if you've bought the domain name since setting up WordPress you'll need to modify wp-config.php like this https://codex.wordpress.org/Changing_The_Site_URL

If not...it might have to be a case for WordPress support as it's their product.

yousefis

Reaction score
Well it looks like you have the domain name set up correctly. It looks like your WordPress configuration file is a bit wonky though. So, if you've bought the domain name since setting up WordPress you'll need to modify wp-config.php like this https://codex.wordpress.org/Changing_The_Site_URL

If not...it might have to be a case for WordPress support as it's their product.

Thanks for your reply!

I'm convinced it's on X10's end as I have reinstalled wordpress a few times in hopes to fix it. It works on my .x10hosting.com domain but not my main, .com domain.

I tried changing the wp-config file to no luck.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

It looks like a service that configures new domain names wasn't working properly on xo3. I've fixed the problem, and it looks like it has now configured your domain properly, as well as anyone else on this server who created their domain recently.

However, it looks like your domain is now pointing to an x10Premium server. If you upgraded to x10Premium recently, this shouldn't affect it, but if this is a mistake, please let me know. :)

yousefis

Reaction score
Hi,

It looks like a service that configures new domain names wasn't working properly on xo3. I've fixed the problem, and it looks like it has now configured your domain properly, as well as anyone else on this server who created their domain recently.

However, it looks like your domain is now pointing to an x10Premium server. If you upgraded to x10Premium recently, this shouldn't affect it, but if this is a mistake, please let me know. :)

Hello.

I upgraded so I could get some support in regards to this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.