Upgrade to Prime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iainmair55

Reaction score
I was wondering how I go about upgrading to prime? I always use FTP for updating my site, so never visit the portal unless I get the inactivity warning, which I'd like to remove.

Thanks!

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
I was wondering how I go about upgrading to prime?

x10hosting is currently changing - updating for a while now - their program (plans and software) to upgrade free-hosting accounts
you can NOT pay to upgrade your free-hosting account to [ Prime ] or [ Illuminated ] - or pay to renew your current upgrade until x10hosting sets the 'new' software
which may not include the current [ Prime ] or [ Illuminated ] upgrades - there is currently no information about when or if they will be available and what they may look like when they are available.

themaske

Reaction score
They've been "Upgrading" their software for more than a year now. I won't hold my breath that it'll ever happen.

javaguy78

Reaction score
I paid for their "Lifetime" developer plan, but my account was deleted and the "lifetime" expired. I don't think they'll be offering anything but their current "log in once a month" free account or their real paid hosting. My guess is that Prime/Illuminated is going to go away just like my "Lifetime" developer account I once had.

Status
Not open for further replies.