Unmetered space

Status
Not open for further replies.

atrialru

Reaction score
Hello! Could I request unmetered disk space? I am trying to migrate portions of my website to a subdomain but I am currently unable to because of insufficient disk space. Thanks!

lylex10h

Reaction score
  1. Use the Move tool in the FileManger
  2. Use your FTP client to move the files
  3. Download files with FTP, delete files with FTP, upload files with FTP to new directory

atrialru

Reaction score
Thanks for the response Lyle! However, I will need additional space in any case because I will be adding new content to the primary address. And especially given that I will need the unmetered space, I much prefer to use a migration facility from Wordpress as it produces far fewer hiccups in navigation and page references. I realize that this is an admin issue, but appreciate your taking the time to try to help.

John Yancey

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Hello,

Sorry for the delayed reply, I have went ahead and marked your account for unmetered storage.

atrialru

Reaction score
Hey John! I cannot login into my account now and have gotten the message:

"Unfortunately we were not able to find your hosting account.

Your account may have been:

• Removed for inactivity; or
  • Suspended and removed for a Terms violation; or
  • Requested to be deleted.
The good news it that you may sign up again now."

I'm not sure why this is has happened - would you be able to help with this issue?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately the last login to the account panel (x10hosting.com/sso/login) is showing as being on 1-28; if an account isn't logged into for 30 days, the account is issued an inactivity suspension and an email sent to advise of this. If the suspension isn't removed within 21 days, the account then terminates; this looks to be what occurred, as on 3-23 the account was terminated due to an unremoved/unresolved inactivity suspension.

Given the termination, the best we can advise is to recreate the account and upload from a local backup, as once the account was terminated all data on it was purged, and we unfortunately do not have a way to restore the prior account's contents.

atrialru

Reaction score
I hadn't logged on because I was stuck waiting for the space upgrade to work further on my site (wasn't aware of the inactivity requirement or I would have just logged in for that purpose alone). I have a backup of the site, so I don't mind recreating my account. I am worried though that this means I'll be stuck in the position of waiting well over a month again to get back unmeteredspace, the wait for which caused the issue in the first place (1 month after I had already been a member for a month and posted about the issue). Can I please get the unmeteredspace back without this additional wait?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Given the circumstances I should be able to; I'm heading off to bed momentarily but I'll recheck this thread once I get back up. Post a reply once the new account is created and I'll see if I still remember the command to run the upgrade (and if I don't, I'll find someone who does :) )

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
The account should be updated to no-limits; you should be good to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.