Files hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

techni26

Reaction score
As of now for sharing files I just redirecting my website to another websites files... But I'll like to be able to upload my own files to share. If the point of my website is to share files can I do I upload my files to share on here? Like this implies... What I mean is as long as the files have to do with my site it's allowed?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170520-190724.png
    Screenshot_20170520-190724.png
    113 KB · Views: 3

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
What I mean is as long as the files have to do with my site it's allowed?
-
Re: ToS Question - From a post on 2013-04-24 by Skizzerz
File Storage refers to using your account for the storage of files that are not related to (used by) the website(s) you are running. If the files relate to your website(s) (That is they are photos/videos that are used on your site, the script files themselves, and other downloads that directly pertain to your website(s)), then they do not fall under "file storage." Certain things are still not allowed even if they are used on your site, such as anything considered illegal under US law, mirrors (hosting copies of downloads available elsewhere), and game file hosting (such as custom mods, maps, etc. that you did not directly make -- if you made the mod/map yourself and are selling it/giving it away, then that is allowed within reason -- try to keep it to a reasonable amount of disk space; keep in mind you ARE sharing the server with thousands of other users). Flash arcades do not count as file storage as long as the arcade is actually accessible on your website(s).
###

techni26

Reaction score
So does that mean I can upload apk files and add them to my website to share?

techni26

Reaction score
Dang! They wouldn't be much point if I'm the one that made them... Can't there be a exception... Example I'll but y'alls ads on my website on exchange?

kenny9

Reaction score
Your best bet is Premium Hosting, available at x10 for a very reasonable price.

Status
Not open for further replies.