Upgrades and Support Link at the top of Cpanel

danielle.seiley61

Prime Account
Reaction score
I'm on the illuminated server and for at least the better part of a year now when I click the link I get the following:

An Error Occurred
Unfortunately a fatal error has occurred with processing your request. Please try again soon.

So it's not even remotely possible, to my knowledge, for me to upgrade to x10 Prime if I wanted.

Since I'm on the illuminated server, is this intentional or just a long overdue bug that needs to be fixed?

Thanks,
Danielle

Screenshot:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/qqso7gn483c48z9/x10hostingupgradessupport50%screenshot.png

Last edited:

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Prime and Illuminated are no longer offered for new purchase (and Prime would be a downgrade from Illuminated). If you want to upgrade to Premium, there is an option on the Premium purchase page at x10premium.com to have your site migrated from Free Hosting (or Prime or Illuminated) automatically.

Yes, the upgrade option should probably be removed at this point, but the loss of the option was initially meant to be temporary while the system was being tweaked to make abuse well-nigh impossible so offerings could safely be opened up worldwide. Turns out that's one of those hard problems; one of those things that looks like it much just be a little bit tricky, but would actually require a huge leap forward in computer science, something that makes Watson look like a Palm Pilot with a dead battery, to do properly.

danielle.seiley61

Prime Account
Reaction score
Since these packages are no longer offered for new purchases, what does that mean for us who are on the illuminated server when our 5 years are up? Will we be allowed to renew or are we going to be offered a replacement? I paid for the illuminated for a reason & I've been very happy. Can't beat the price...