Remove DNS Entry

Status
Not open for further replies.

tspatex1

Reaction score
i cannot add realtor.tspate.com (realtor is a subdomain).

Could an admin help me out?

Error msg:
Unable to add the domain name − (XID mmgh6r) A DNS entry for the domain “realtor.tspate.com” already exists.

Thanks in advance

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

Please can you try again now? :)

tipkitx1

Reaction score
Hi

I have a similar issue, can you please help me?
My domain is tipkit.tk.

Thank you

rejectli

Reaction score
Good luck getting a response. I posted this a week ago and still no reply :banghead:

kenny9

Reaction score
One problem in getting a reply might be that you are "piggy backing" your request onto an earlier request that has been answered. It is best that each individual request be made separately. You must also remember that "help" is from volunteers and someone with expertise in the field you are asking about must come by. The volunteers are like you, they have another life outside of x10 FreePages. Let's give them a big salute, for without them we would have little to no help.

rejectli

Reaction score
Actually, kenny9, I created a new post for this specific issue. It has been made separately.

2 weeks ago I decided to start a new website. It's been on hold that whole time because of this issue. I don't mind waiting but since it's not an issue I can realistically ever solve on my own and since it's an error x10hosting gave it would be nice if they provide a solution to it. Also, since the only reason the error occurred is because I was following x10hosting guidance it would seem beholden to them to make sure the advice they give works.

I know it sucks that things don't work, but since I don't control the process all I can do ask and keep asking in the hope of receiving an answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.