php.ini configuration

Status
Not open for further replies.

doberk

Reaction score
I need to set allow_url_include=on in php.ini. Is it possible? I haven´t seen any option in cpanelx3 to edit php.ini, only a tool that changes a few settings.

Thanks.

kane1x10

Reaction score
Look at configuration.php. Depending on your install, that may be the equivalent to php.ini.

You should be able to look up the tree to /home/<domainname>. That is the root for your account.

In my install, there is no php.ini that I can find either. Not sure where it is being hidden at. I have played with configuration.ini. Changes there did show up in the configuration for PHP. You might want to start there and see if it works for you.

doberk

Reaction score
Thank you for your reply.

configuration.php is not equivalent to php.ini. php.ini saves the settings about php for the server, and configuration.php saves the settings for the site (name, db, etc).

using phpinfo function I saw the php.ini location, which is in /opt/alt/php70/etc/php.ini. You are right I can see all folders in /home/<domainName> using file manager, but this path is not there.

attached this message you can see captures of the tree in file manager and of the phpinfo.

Attachments

• tree.PNG
    tree.PNG
    8.8 KB · Views: 32
  • path.PNG
    path.PNG
    1.8 KB · Views: 31

kane1x10

Reaction score
Expand .cagefs. There are links in there. This is where I found the right path, but the links do not work for me. I can't see php.ini either.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
You're on a shared server, there's no access to php.ini for individual users. If you absolutely need that access, VPS is the only thing we offer that will give you full access to change what you want.

You can only change what is available through the tool in cPanel on our shared free hosting. Some functions are disabled for security reasons, those will remain disabled.

maskedpa

Reaction score
Please help me!!
Please help me, I just change my Wordpress directory to my wordpress website 'maskedparadox.ml' and when I refresh it, it says:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator atsupport@x10hosting.comto inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Please help me!

maskedpa

Reaction score
A~ nevermind, thank you! I just delete my site and import the content, and then I am costumising it again. But, thank you for your reply!

Status
Not open for further replies.