Account Suspended?

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrex16

Reaction score
Hello my account was suspended and I'm wondering if it's possible to get my files and my MySQL databases?

andrex16

Reaction score
If giving the files is no possible since I just reviewed the ToS and I saw that what can I do to get my account unsuspended?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
In your last post you confirmed the XenForo license you had was not licensed for the install on x10hosting, as it was assigned to another domain not hosted with us. This unfortunately means the license was illegal, as XenForo licenses are only valid for one domain.

Per sections 5 and 7 of the Terms of Service, backups are not available; you are responsible for making backups, as once the account is suspended for a major breach of our ToS, we are not able to provide them.

andrex16

Reaction score
Is there anything I can do to get my account reinstated I never knew that I could only use the Xenforo license on one domain. I purchased it off someone for as little less than $140 and they had informed me that I could just point it to one domain and use it on others still. If my account is reinstated I will happily remove all Xenforo files off the server, please let me have this chance I honestly had no idea I couldn't do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.