Anyone else getting a login error?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nibitx10

Reaction score
Trying ti login from the site itself and it says that it experienced a issue on their side.

marlene6

Reaction score
Trying ti login from the site itself and it says that it experienced a issue on their side.
Yes, I am getting the same message. My account was suspended due to inactivity for 30 days. When I attempt to reactivate it, using the link provided in my email, I get the following message:
An error was encountered on our end
We're experience trouble processing your sign-in. Please
and try again.

nibitx10

Reaction score
S
Yes, I am getting the same message. My account was suspended due to inactivity for 30 days. When I attempt to reactivate it, using the link provided in my email, I get the following message:
An error was encountered on our end
We're experience trouble processing your sign-in. Please
and try again.
Ee what's weird for me is that my account wasn't suspended. I can still access my site like normal. Just can't get into my cpanel :/

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I see this for my account as well, I have also sent a message to higher up staff that should be able to take a look, have not heard back yet though.

nibitx10

Reaction score
I see this for my account as well, I have also sent a message to higher up staff that should be able to take a look, have not heard back yet though.
Yeah support is super slow here. Will only take 10 thousand years..

eastbour

Reaction score
I am getting the same. I emailed support last night and received a reply at about 9.15pm gmt, telling me there was a problem & it should be fixed by now. However I still have the same problem when trying to log in to cpanel.

ttveox10

Reaction score
I have the same problem. I emailed support and here is the answer (of course i have done everything they said and still can't get acces to my cPanel):

Hello,

Some users did experience a issue logging into and creating a free web hosting account within the last 24-48 hours. These problems have been fixed and all users still seeing a error screen should try clearing the browsers cache, history and cookies, reloading the page and then trying to log into the service again.

I hope this helps! Please let us know if you are still having a issue with the service and if so please provide the specific error message you are seeing.

x10.JPG

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Could you please try now? I've been on chats with the sysadmin and my account is at least back to proper function now.

ttveox10

Reaction score
Could you please try now? I've been on chats with the sysadmin and my account is at least back to proper function now.
Thank you Anna :) I was able to log in to my cPanel for about 30 minutes, but now i am trying to log in again and now there is a message that says "An error has occurred processing your request."

x10error.JPG

nibitx10

Reaction score
no, now instead of throwing that error out it says (An error has occurred processing your request.) I was only able to get into my account once after i had gotten a email saying the issues were fixed. Then it broke again.

nibitx10

Reaction score
Thank you Anna :) I was able to log in to my cPanel for about 30 minutes, but now i am trying to log in again and now there is a message that says "An error has occurred processing your request."

View attachment 9338
yeah same for me, i got into my account for a little bit, then the new error came into play.

iammarv2

Reaction score
Hello. Today I notice that my X10hosting account log-in issue is fixed. Thank you.

nibitx10

Reaction score
Hello. Today I notice that my X10hosting account log-in issue is fixed. Thank you.
Yeah, but everything is all messed up. IT was saying i needed to readd my domains and websites. however my website was still loading on their nameservers after a cache clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.