X10Hosting website Login Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukguygam

Reaction score
i cant log in to the website, i was on it fine editing my website then it randomly disconnected me and logged me out.

when i attempt to log back in the home page shows fine but when i click on login it takes a while to load then says

This page isn’t working
x10hosting.com is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

upload_2017-11-24_22-6-4.png

Does anyone know if there is a fix to this and why this is occurring?

thanks in advance for your help and support with this issue

ukguygam

Reaction score
UPDATE: i am now getting "and expected error occurred" and An "error has occurred processing your request." when trying to log in to my account

i can login into my control panel but it wont edit / update or save any amendments made to any files

after i attempt to update the files i then get

Resource Limit Is Reached
The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit. Please try again later.

Last edited:

thefour3

Reaction score
Same problem for me and have also been unable to update my website via FTP.

Hope it is resolved soon

Last edited:

ukguygam

Reaction score
@thefour3 i cant even access my website through ftp that's the worst part about it as its stating that it cant connect to the server

im now getting

This page isn’t working
x10hosting.com is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

when i attempt to access my account

Last edited:

thefour3

Reaction score
I am able to login to CP again now.

EDIT:
Still getting errors when uploading via FTP though
"2 Warnings
Connection to PHP file failed. Unable to check if this web server supports PHP needed by Muse forms. Be sure the site URL entered in the FTP upload dialog is correct.
Unexpected HTML response to PHP query. Be sure the site URL entered in the FTP upload dialog is correct, and PHP is configured correctly on your web server. Contact your hosting provider or website administrator about how to configure PHP support."

ukguygam

Reaction score
@thefour3 i'm still not able to log in or access ftp for my account and am still getting the errors and resource limit reached message

i could access my website in my WP control panel but any changes wont save as its stating it cant connect to the server but now its not letting me in through that either in getting:

This page isn’t working
ukguy232gaming.ga redirected you too many times.

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

also getting

Hmmm... cannot reach this page
Try this

Details

Last edited:

ukguygam

Reaction score
UPDATE: i can now log into my account but upon doing so it comes up with the domain and a button that says standby which after a few second switches to error

RPOe4jv.png

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you please try logging in now and see if it works any better? There has been some changes made to your server that should help with the login issue.

ukguygam

Reaction score
hey @Anna

i am currently logged in but the control panel has reverted back to the way it was before with the domain and a button stating open control panel

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
That is the normal state, it should be doing that when you login through the sso portal.

Are you getting properly to cPanel when you click that button?

ukguygam

Reaction score
hi @Anna

when i go to the control panel it has gone back to this state again

4C12Iy9.png

rather than looking like this how it was before

NMfMV79.png

lifeluv2

Reaction score
Howdy folks... well... First, I'd like to start by saying, "Thank You!" to x10hosting for graciously providing such an awesome learning environment! I gotta say...
When I first started with x10hosting... I was a total noob! (I still am... don't tell k ;)
But now... when I click the 'unsuspend' button... I keep getting the same message... some muck about...

"Your ISP (Internet Service Provider) or current connection has been blocked due to frequent abuse. If you are connecting via a network proxy, VPN, or Tor, please disable the service, sign-out, and then sign-in again."

Who is my ISP? I do not have my own ISP! (my housing is sketchy at the moment...)
Plus, I don't bother with any of the tools that were listed!
But, the part that bugs me... how does one commit "frequent abuse" when I haven't even logged in over a month!???

Please... if it's time to go... just say so!
And also... I don't suppose anyone zipped up my junk before it got thrown away, yeah?
Geez... I have to go cry now.. ugh... this sucks!

<]8^\

Dunce Cap Software
"Learning every thing the hard way so you don't have to!"
duncecapsoftware@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.