free hosting disk space

Status
Not open for further replies.

lsqc81x1

Reaction score
Hello.
I would like to request an increase in my hosting account's disk space.
I have had my account for several months now to host our group's website. We are currently using 321.5 MB / 512 MB.
Thank you for considering my request.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I have upgraded your account to the unmetered plan. Please keep in mind that there are still som limitations outlined by the ToS that apply.

aswaqx10

Reaction score
I have upgraded your account to the unmetered plan. Please keep in mind that there are still som limitations outlined by the ToS that apply.

Hi Anna,

I kindly would like to request enabling unmetered plan for my site/account as well please.
Thanks in advance.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Anna,

I kindly would like to request enabling unmetered plan for my site/account as well please.
Thanks in advance.
Your account does not at this time qualify. One of the requirements is that you use at least half of the initially allotted space, yours do not. Also one could question wheather there's a working website, since all there is when going to your url is a link to start install process

aswaqx10

Reaction score
Your account does not at this time qualify. One of the requirements is that you use at least half of the initially allotted space, yours do not. Also one could question wheather there's a working website, since all there is when going to your url is a link to start install process

Hi Anna,
Thank you for your quick reply.
The last time I looked I've used more than half as the installation zip file is 414MB. Besides, I've tried to complete the installation of the website cart software but because of the space limitation I wasn't able to properly unzip the installation file and therefore wasn't able to complete the installation.

Please can you kindly reconsider?

caftpx10

Reaction score
Hi Anna,
Thank you for your quick reply.
The last time I looked I've used more than half as the installation zip file is 414MB. Besides, I've tried to complete the installation of the website cart software but because of the space limitation I wasn't able to properly unzip the installation file and therefore wasn't able to complete the installation.

Please can you kindly reconsider?

One way would be to extract the zip contents into a directory on your PC and then upload it to your account via FTP.
(This assumes that the extracted content will not exceed 512MB.)

Status
Not open for further replies.