How Many Websites Am I Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.

repriev2

Reaction score
Hello, I hope all is well.

I have created one website, the files are being transferred now, the question I have, is how many websites am I allowed.

Thanks,

Paul

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
You should be able to host as many websites as you wish, however you are limited to using 1 Parked Domain (which serves the same content as your free subdomain), 2 Addon Domains (which serve content in subfolders you specify), and 2 Subdomains which would operate under [BLAH].Yoursitehere.elementfx.com. Bear in mind that due to how cPanel works, using an Addon Domain will also create 1 Subdomain for it.

In essence, if you want them to have unique URL's, you can host up to 3 (your main domain/parked domain, and any combination of 2 addon/subdomains). If you don't mind them being in subfolders (such as YourSiteHere.elementfx.com/bob), then you can have as many as you can fit into the space allotted.

repriev2

Reaction score
You should be able to host as many websites as you wish, however you are limited to using 1 Parked Domain (which serves the same content as your free subdomain), 2 Addon Domains (which serve content in subfolders you specify), and 2 Subdomains which would operate under [BLAH].Yoursitehere.elementfx.com. Bear in mind that due to how cPanel works, using an Addon Domain will also create 1 Subdomain for it.

In essence, if you want them to have unique URL's, you can host up to 3 (your main domain/parked domain, and any combination of 2 addon/subdomains). If you don't mind them being in subfolders (such as YourSiteHere.elementfx.com/bob), then you can have as many as you can fit into the space allotted.

I never understood a word of that, sorry I am totally new to this. I have a site now, and I would like a different name for a new site, I have no idea how to create a domain though..

Status
Not open for further replies.