Upgrade DiskSpace?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elon Musk

Reaction score
Hello, I was wounding how does the process work on getting the free unlimited Disk Space work? As i was trying to upload my new site but i couldn't cause of the limitations and only being allowed to use so much, if any of the admins / staff members could help me out with this that would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks.
Note to admin: This isn't the account for hosting my site on i tried logging in but it keep saying password was wrong so i made a new account (Pm me if you want the email of the account i'm hosting my site on)

kenny9

Reaction score
To qualify for unmetered disk space, you must have an active web site, the web site must have been active for 7 days, all files must pertain to the web site, your web site must meet the Terms of Service, you must be using at least 1/2 of the initial allotted web space. The TOS can be found at the bottom right of each page, under "Legal".
After you meet the requirements, make your request on this blog and one of the moderators will handle your request.

Elon Musk

Reaction score
To qualify for unmetered disk space, you must have an active web site, the web site must have been active for 7 days, all files must pertain to the web site, your web site must meet the Terms of Service, you must be using at least 1/2 of the initial allotted web space. The TOS can be found at the bottom right of each page, under "Legal".
After you meet the requirements, make your request on this blog and one of the moderators will handle your request.
Welp guess i can't get it now cause i just removed all the files to upload my new one but i can't :/

Elon Musk

Reaction score
What can i do now? i know my site has been active for more than 7 days and i was using everything on my site and also it wasn't breaking any of the TOS but sadly i deleted all the files to upload my new site does that mean i have to start over again? and wait another 7 days :/

lylex10h

Reaction score
I believe your account, not necessary your website, needs to be active for 7 days. But you do need to be using at least half your space.

Elon Musk

Reaction score
I believe your account, not necessary your website, needs to be active for 7 days. But you do need to be using at least half your space.
Oh alright gotcha, Also i made post about this as i'm not sure if its the diskspace or not but when i upload my site a lot of the files get deleted for no reason and i don't know why (Kenny9 said i can only upload 10MB and my site is around 30MB) the snuggle is real :/

lylex10h

Reaction score
Terms of Service --> File Storage --> Files over 10MB in size will be automatically removed from non-upgraded accounts.
The total size of your website can certainly be over 10MB but individual files, including emails, that are 10MB or larger will be deleted after a set amount of time.

kenny9

Reaction score
From the TOS:
Hosting accounts may not be used to store backups, personal files, or non-web accessible files. Any files hosted on the account must be directly related to the website the account is intended for. Files over 10MB in size will be automatically removed from non-upgraded accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.