Social networking site that is not blocked in school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eggo9432

Reaction score
Hi Guys. I have been working on my website for quite some time now, and it is ready for other people to start experimenting with it. It has a live chat and many other features that allow you to keep in touch with other people. To my knowledge, my school, which blocks every useful website has not blocked mine. If you want to talk to other fellow classmates b/c other social networking sites are blocked by your school, feel free to try mine out. http://www.pearlsquirrel.com/

eggo9432

Reaction score
If anyone likes the site and decides to make an account, please add me as a friend http://www.pearlsquirrel.com/eggo. Thanks! Also, if you make an account and want others to friend you as well, then you can also reply with a link to your page as well.

wongers

Reaction score
badly designed website, looks like a blog template. too many colours and different fonts used. your site is not clear on what it offers apart from the ability to steam a few music videos.

will not be registering.

eggo9432

Reaction score
How does it look like a blog template, and how is it badly designed. I do realize that there are a lot of colors being used, as I have been experimenting with different colors. Are there any specific colors and fonts that you think I should use or get rid of?

Last edited:

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
oh wongers, so rude :tongue:

btw, getting your site blocked in schools is a matter of pride. :tongue:

eggo9432

Reaction score
Your post just really brightened my day; getting blocked in school is a matter of pride :) Thanks!

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
tagline "social blogging community" is coming over the logo. and it looks more like blog, and the title "social blogging community" says it too. but nice design.

eggo9432

Reaction score
If anyone wants to try out the site, I am converting it to version 3.0. I am making it much faster, with cleaner code, an all new site design, and an extremely customizable new profile page. I am always open to suggestions. Please tell me what you think! Thanks!

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Four year necro-bump; that's a new one. For the record OP's site is not on x10hosting anymore (domain on the marketplace indicating it was let to lapse), and forahotdate.com isn't blocked - it's no longer registered.

Closing; make sure to check the time of the topic you're replying to. If it's been four years since its last post, it's probably with good reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.