My parked domain is not showing up

TalkBaja

Reaction score
I acquired a domain at Godaddy some time ago and changed the nameservers to:
ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com

Everything worked great when I had a free hosting account as I had access to the domain but now that I have upgraded to premium hosting, I no longer can see the domain. What do I need to do as I am paying for premium hosting now but have no access my domain to be able to use it???

HELP!!!

TalkBaja

Reaction score
I have opened a couple of support tickets yesterday but still no response...

TalkBaja

Reaction score
So this is the support I can expect from a premium hosted account? Starting to rethink that decision...

TalkBaja

Reaction score
Now I cannot even open my cPanel as it tells me that "I am running out of disk space!"

Does support even look at this forum?
They certainly aren't looking at my support request tickets...

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The people that roams these forums do for the most part not have access to premium hosting, that includes me. And those that do have access might not always look into the offtopic forum as that is not really intended for support requests which may be why the post has had no reply.

If you to tell me what the domain you have parked I can help with some basic troubleshooting, but I can not look anything up serverside.

You say the domain worked when you had a free hosting account, did you ask for said free hosting account to be migrated when you signed up for premium? Also a premium account should not run out of diskspace as they come with unlimited diskspace.

Do note though that with a premium account you would have been moved over to a completely separate server (assuming you did opt for migration), and unless anything did change you would sign in to cPanel directly on that server and not through the sso you used for free hosting, details should be in the welcome email sent when your premium account was setup.

It is odd though that they have not responded to your support tickets yet as they are normally fairly quick to respond.

TalkBaja

Reaction score
The people that roams these forums do for the most part not have access to premium hosting, that includes me. And those that do have access might not always look into the offtopic forum as that is not really intended for support requests which may be why the post has had no reply.

Yeah, I know but I get more response here than from the premium hosting support. Just checked back in and STILL no response to my support request tickets so I am going to just pull the plug and go back to Godaddy. Costs a few dollars more but the simple fact that Godaddy actually responds back to you the same day is worth a thousand times any difference in price between the two.

Thanks for your help and good luck...