Access Backup

Status
Not open for further replies.

manitoum

Reaction score
Hello,

Unfortunally, my account was suspended. I had some problems during some weeks and couldn't access to my website.

So, I try to access the backup, but it doesn't work... The request is sended and nothing happens... just a slow progression and stops.

What can I do ?

Thank for your help ! :)

manitoum

Reaction score
I have this message : Redirecting to R1Soft CDP Server, please wait...

kenny9

Reaction score
If your account was suspended, you will not be able to log-in to any portion of your files until the suspension is removed. If more than 51 days have elapsed since you received your suspension notification, all of your web site files have been deleted by an automatic system and no files can be recovered.

manitoum

Reaction score
I don't have received any notificstion and it should be less than 51 days, so I should recover backup, but the procedure seems buggy or really slow (waiting for more than 30 minutes and nothing happens ; this is a small website with few images).

manitoum

Reaction score
And last connection the 11th of may... so there is an issue somewhere ! I can't understand why the account was suspended without notification and for what reason, and why the backup procedure doesn't work.

Is it a bug in the x10host system ? An unilateral and arbitrary decision from x10host ?

If anybody can help me, it would nice.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
The last login I'm seeing that was via the x10hosting.com/sso/login address (the only one that count towards inactivity) was on April 7th; that would unfortunately line up with account termination, as it would've been suspended on or around May 7th, and terminated 21 days later at the end of May (the 31st, to be exact).

Unfortunately when that termination occurs, all files/databases on the account are permanently removed and cannot be recovered.

A different system we use (as in, not programmed by us) also reflects this login activity, so it doesn't appear to be an issue on our end of the system. On May 11th, the account would also have already been suspended; you would've been able to login, but would have received a message about the account being suspended, and a button to unsuspend it. If this isn't done, the account would still terminate.

Beyond this, there's unfortunately nothing else anyone on our staff can do to help. R1Soft works if you still have an active account, but once the account is erased, all the backups go with it.

manitoum

Reaction score
It is not possible, I have a WP backup (XML file) from April 13th 23:06... I can send it to you if you don't believe me.

So, there is clearly a problem somewhere ! WTF ?

Thank you very much for any help.

Best regards

The last login I'm seeing that was via the x10hosting.com/sso/login address (the only one that count towards inactivity) was on April 7th; that would unfortunately line up with account termination, as it would've been suspended on or around May 7th, and terminated 21 days later at the end of May (the 31st, to be exact).

Unfortunately when that termination occurs, all files/databases on the account are permanently removed and cannot be recovered.

A different system we use (as in, not programmed by us) also reflects this login activity, so it doesn't appear to be an issue on our end of the system. On May 11th, the account would also have already been suspended; you would've been able to login, but would have received a message about the account being suspended, and a button to unsuspend it. If this isn't done, the account would still terminate.

Beyond this, there's unfortunately nothing else anyone on our staff can do to help. R1Soft works if you still have an active account, but once the account is erased, all the backups go with it.

manitoum

Reaction score
<!-- generator="WordPress/4.9.5" created="2018-04-13 23:07" -->

In the head of the file

manitoum

Reaction score
Possibly, the activity journal no has recorded some logins. I was not at home from 19th april to 15th may and made some logins during this period, to resolve an issue : using the theme OceanWP with the extension OceanWP Extra activated, the settings of OceanWP Extra were not accessible (or visible) in the WP admin.

manitoum

Reaction score
But it's clear that you don't have any trace of my logins after the 7th april. And I never received any notification from you.

Try to understand what is the cause of that... I've lost a pretty amount of work (if you can recover it, bravo !!!).

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
From what I'm able to tell, those logins were directly into cPanel, which doesn't reset the inactivity timer at all. As we've unfortunately stated before, we have no way to recover the files that were present on the account - they've been erased as part of the termination.

As for not receiving the email, the best I can advise there is to check with your email provider; I've been able to confirm receiving the inactivity notification emails consistently, along with the account-suspension emails (I have a premium account so my free one is mostly for testing).

Status
Not open for further replies.