Adding a new site

Status
Not open for further replies.

pocketli

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My friends and I are setting up a forum and website. We would like to have it on an x10hosting site so we can host the homepage and forum seamlessly. I have my own website, on its own account. Is it possible to have another domain (an x10 subdomain) on my main x10 account? For example, my main website is "pocketlintworld.x10host.com", and I'd like to have the other site hosted on another domain entirely, such as "ecafe.x10host.com". Is this possible, or will I have to create another account? Any help is greatly appreciated!

kenny9

Reaction score
From the Terms Of Service:
One Account

Users may only have active a single account at any given time, signing up for multiple accounts will result in a suspension of service.

The TOS tab is found at the bottom right of each page.

lylex10h

Reaction score
You can use the Subdomains feature in cPanel and create something such as forum.pocketlintworld.x10host.com

pocketli

Reaction score
I would need a totally different domain though. It cannot be daisy-chained to my main site's (sub)domain. Is there any way I can do this?

lylex10h

Reaction score
You can use a domain you get from Freenom as long as you can change the name servers to x10's.

Status
Not open for further replies.