Domiain change

Status
Not open for further replies.

houseoff

Reaction score
Hi,

I have problerly missed it somewhere, but where do I change the free x10host.com to the Domain I have just brought, I can only see option to Park or Sub and I want neither I want to change the main domain which is at min the free x10host.com with the one I now brought for my site?

N-D

amplify3

Reaction score
You can switch your theme to CPanel X3, Clear your browser cache, Sign In again, goto Addon Domains, switch your name servers to the provided ones by x10, wait 24 hours or less. Done yet, if so good, if not, welp you messed something up.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
You can't change the domain into a third party domain, you would need to set it as parked (alias of current free domain) or addon domain (separate domain operating from its own folder within public_html).

Since you ask about changing, the parked option would be what you need to use to achieve the same effect. Just make sure to update any scripts to reflect the domain you want to be using and the end user will never know the difference.

Before parking the domain you need to update it at your registrar to use our name servers, which are ns1.x1ohosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com

Any additional nameservers may cause conflict and prevent you from parking the domain.

Status
Not open for further replies.